It was an outstanding work of art. It was confusing at the start, but
that doesn’t really matter😬. It was amazingly depressing and easily one
of the best anime I’ve ever watched. 👍
1、陈述句的强调句型：It is/ was +
被强调部分(通常是主语、宾语或状语)+ that/ who(当强调主语且主语指人)+
e.g. It is in the year of 1949 that People’s Republic of China was
e.g. Is it in the year of 1949 that People’s Republic of China was
was + it + that/ who + 其它部分？
e.g. When and where was it that you found the book?
4、强调句例句：针对I met Li Ming at the railway station
强调主语：It was I that (who) met Li Ming at the railway station
强调宾语：It was Li Ming that I met at the railway station
强调地点状语：It was at the railway station that I met Li Ming
强调时间状语：It was yesterday that I met Li Ming at the railway
was … ，其余的时态用It is … 。
(二)not … until … 句型的强调句
1、句型为：It is/ was not until + 被强调部分 + that + 其它部分
e.g. 普通句：He didn’t go to bed until/ till he finished his
强调句：It was not until he finished his homework that he went to
until可通用；因为句型中It is/ was not …
1、It is/ was … that …
e.g. Do hand in your homework today. 务必今天交作业。
He did call you yesterday. 昨天他确实给你打电话了。
Do be careful when you cross the street.
2、注意：此种强调只用do/ does和did ，没有别的形式；过去时用did
1. It _____ Mike and Mary who helped the old man several days
A. was B. are C. were D. had been
2. It was not until 1920 _____ regular radio broadcasts began.
A. which B. when C. that D. since
3. She said she would go and she ________ go.
A. didn’t B. did C. really D. would
4. It was the training _____ he had as a young man _____
made him such a good engineer.
A. what; that B. that; what C. that; which D. which; that
5. — Were all three people in the car injured in the accident?
— No, ______ only the two passengers who got hurt.
A. there were B. it were C. there was D. it was
6. ____ was Jane that I saw in the library this morning.
A. ItB. HeC. SheD. That
7. It was through Xiao Li ____ I got to know Xiao Wang.
A. whoB. whomC. howD. that
8. It was in the rice fields ____亚洲城网址， we had our league meeting.
A. where B. thatC. in whichD. on which
9. It was on October 1st ____ new China was founded.
A. whichB. whenC. asD. that
10. Was it because he was ill ____ he asked for leave?
A. andB. thatC. that’s D. so
11. It was ____ I met Mr. Green in Shanghai.
A. many years that B. many years before
C. many years ago that D. many years when
12. ____ is not everybody ____ can draw so well.
A. It, allB. It, that C. There, whoD. There, that
13. It was he saved enough money that he to go to university.
A. until, did not choose B. not until, chose
C. until, chose D. not until, did not choose
I. A 2.C 3.B 4.D 5.D 6.A 7.D 8.B 9.D 10.B 11.C 12.B 13.B